Below you will find all of the DawnCraft Server Rules.
These rules are in place to provide a safe and stable environment for all players within the community.
Please take the time to become familiar with these rules to prevent any possible violations that would result in action taken towards your account.
The resulting actions for violating the rules include but are not limited to:
Warns, mutes, bans and account wipes.
Please note, these rules are subject to change at any moment.
- Don't be a nuisance, use common sense.
- Do not argue with staff.
- Do not disrespect players or staff.
- Staff have the final say in any situation.
- Do not build anything inappropriate or offensive.
- Do not take advantage of new players.
- You are not allowed to use cheats or exploits of any kind.
- Cheats and exploits are defined as anything that gives you an unfair advantage over other players.
- Some examples of cheats are autoclickers, autofisher, autominer, x-ray, chestesp, playeresp, etc...
- A good rule of thumb is that if it is not apart of the vanilla client, lunar client or badlion client ask a staff member first before using it.
- Some examples of exploits are duplication, bypassing a cooldown, being able to do something that you're not suppose to be able to do, etc...
- In the event that an exploit is discovered please report it to staff and do not abuse it.
- Macros are allowed for commands.
- You are not allowed to destroy anything that has been built by another player unless given permission by staff.
- You are not allowed to steal anything from another player.
- You are not allowed to kill another player's mobs unless given permission by that player.
- If you become in possession of another player's items you must return them upon request.
- Unless these items are forfeited from being inactive in a town.
- Keep chat appropriate.
- English is the only language allowed in global chat.
- Discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated. This means homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, etc... is not allowed.
- Do not advertise other servers.
- Do not use anyone's personal information.
- Do not make any real life threats such as ddosing, swatting, etc...
- Do not beg other players for items or money.
- Do not argue in global chat.
- Do not talk about politics in global chat.
Autofarm & Grinder Rules:
- You are allowed to have up to 3 account on your IP.
- You are only allowed to use one account for events.
- You are only allowed to use one account in a Dungeon.
- You can not have an inappropriate or offensive username.
- You can not have an inappropriate or offensive skin.
- You can not use an alternative account to evade punishments.
- You can only load one Autofarm area at a time.
- Autofarm areas are limited to a 7x7 chunk area.
- You may have as many autofarms as you wish in your 7x7 chunk area.
- Autofarms can not be used to level up Jobs or Skills.
- Semi-automatic farms can be used to level up Jobs or Skills.
- Spawner grinders may not exceed a four chunk area with up to 20 spawners.
- You may only use one spawner grinder at a time.
- Do not claim within the size of /towny map big of another town.
- If asked to leave the premises of a town you must do so.
- Towns may have their own town rules as long as they do not conflict with the server rules.
- Inactive town members can be removed after 21 days and their belongings will be forfeited to the town mayor.
- If you plan on going inactive for longer than 21 days please notify your town's mayor and keep record of this notification.
- Inactive town mayors can be removed after twenty days and the town mayor status will be moved to a selected town assistant.
- Do not leech in Dungeons. This means not helping with the Dungeon but still getting the reward.
- Do not lure bosses into areas where they can not hit you.
- Do not abuse any commands in the Dungeons.
- Play the Dungeon how it is intended to be completed.